Thursday, October 24, 2013

New board, ready to start filming

After a five day long wait, my new deck has finally arrived. I simple replaced the deck on my Landtyachtz Peacemaker with the new Sector 9 Peru 44" Bamboo deck and it rides unbelievably smoother than the previous deck! My feet don't get cramped anymore after ten minutes of riding. I also upgraded to 76 mm 80a wheels from 63 mm 82a wheels and that helps me roll a lot further and also much faster. This is mainly going to be my commuting, cruising, carving, mild downhilling and also my only setup for a while.



With only a couple warm days left in the season I am ready to start filming. It should be done by the end of this week which leaves just the editing, but it doesn't have to bright sunny and warm for that!
Stay tuned for more updates on the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment