Friday, October 4, 2013

Urban Exploration: Abandoned steel mill [Video]

You may call the city of Edmonton "Deadmonton" but that is exactly what I as an urban explorer want. Today, I set out on my journey to an abandoned BMX park when I took a wrong (or a right) left turn and came across this piece of land with heaps of rusted metal. It did not look like the facility had been used in the last ten years or so. Immediately, I postponed my plan to go the BMX park and locked my bike to the fence that was surrounding the steel mill. As I scouted the area and began to plan my way in, I discovered that the back door was unlocked which made sneaking in a lot easier. I pulled out my camera and took a few shots. I realized that I didn't remember to bring my SD card along with my camera. I now have a reason to go back. I did however remember to bring my video camera and recorded a couple videos. My favorite one is a tour of the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment